5.17.2012

Chubby Birds


Chubby Bird #16


Chubby Bird #17
From my Chubby Bird Series.

A couple of years ago I got on a paper-staining kick.  No paper was safe.  There were always cookie sheets of black coffee-sludge baking in the oven or moist tea-bags all over my studio.  I knew I had a problem when I would buy tea I hated just because it made pretty colors.

Still, I have not used all this paper.

Graphite & conte on tea & coffee stained rice paper.
4x6
All the Chubby Birds are done in sets of four.

Chubby Bird #19
Chubby Bird #18
In other news, my Etsy store is now operational.  If you see something you like that isn't posted, let me know.  If you like something that is already sold, let me know that too,- if there is enough interest I'll get prints made.

*Update* I no longer live in a place with reliable internet, so the Etsy store is on hiatus until further notice.  If you'd like to purchase some of my art, email me or visit my website: www.torpid-porpoise.com

No comments:

Post a Comment