6.01.2012

Excellent Artists - Martha LeDuc

Browsing mnartists in search of fabulous art I came across Martha LeDuc's work.
Lincoln Park, Martha LeDuc
This style of painting gets me all weak in the knees.  Interesting, solid shapes of color applied with a painterly brush.  It is, in my humble opinion, the only way to make a landscape engaging.
Train Tracks, Martha LeDuc
N.E. Minneapolis Viaduct, Martha LeDuc
And there's a few abstract pieces thrown in there for good measure.  Good abstract art is, in my opinion, one of the hardest things to do.  It's not like you know when you're done; you just have to work until it's as good as it can possibly get, and identifying that point is challenging.  People who do abstract well have my undying admiration.
Abstract Monoprint, Martha LeDuc
View her full gallery here.

No comments:

Post a Comment