7.16.2012

Miskatonic University

I want a Miskatonic University sweatshirt so bad.

Unfortunately, being a fictional institution, they lack the folk who say "hey, we're an accredited institution of merit, we ought to have high quality merchandise to reflect our high quality education."  So most of the stuff out there is crap.  Clever, and often well designed, but crap.  In response to my frustration with not being able to find one that's suitably awesome, I started designing my own Fighting Squids! logo with the intent of making my own sweatshirt.  Not like "sewing one with cloth" making it, more like "purchasing a fine garment and bringing it to the local embroidery shop".

#1
#2
A) Tell me what you think.
B) Definitely tell me if you find some fine MU merchandise floating around the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment